NY-Israel Chamber of Commerce Seeking Donations for Medical and Humanitarian Needs in Israel
NYICC is helping match demand and supply of medical equipment and disaster relief equipment and supplies. Donations, purchases of equipment, and shipments of excess supplies are underway.
Companies are encouraged to donate the following high-priority needs:
- Ultrasound Equipment / Portable X-Ray / Portable CT / ECG / EKG
- Monitors and Devices for Operating Rooms and Field Hospital
- Infusion Pumps, Devices, and Supplies
- Pulse Oximeters / Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Emergency Worker Clothes (Jackets, Rain Gear, Gloves)
NYICC is also seeking companies who sell the following equipment to find ways they can help:
- Anesthesia Machines
- Operating Room Equipment
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Equipment
- Infusion Pumps
- Ultrasound Equipment
- GI Scopes
- Pulse Oximeters
Donating provides a multitude of ways in which companies can help us address humanitarian aid needs of Israel during this difficult time. It also represents an opportunity for any large medical supply companies interested in pursuing business in Israel.
Companies interested in donating should contact Al Kinel, President, NYICC at email@example.com.