Top 5 Reasons to Participate in the 2022 Health Benefits Survey This Year
If you’ve received any emails from Greater Rochester Chamber recently, you know how excited we are about our annual Health Benefits Survey. Like all of our HR benchmarking surveys, this survey is only open once a year. We want our members to benefit from the comprehensive data available as a result of an average 30 minute time investment.
If you’re still on the fence about the survey, here are the top 5 reasons to participate:
- The 2022 Greater Rochester Chamber Health Benefits Survey addresses many significant health insurance questions pertaining to Rochester-area employee benefits including: plan offerings, average premium contributions, and management of premium increases, as well as questions on high deductible plans, dental, retiree medical, self-insured plans, and more.
- Participants automatically receive the survey results for free.
One of the many benefits available to you as a Greater Rochester Chamber Corporate or Partner member is eligibility to participate in this and other HR benchmarking surveys. Participants automatically receive the results for free upon release.
- Data is collected from other Rochester-area companies.
Many other benchmarking surveys rely on the data of large national employers as the baseline for their comparisons. Our survey is designed for Rochester-area employers just like you.
- Learn how your benefits package compares to other Rochester-area companies.
The survey offers various data breakouts by employer size, industry, and for-profit/non-profit for helpful comparisons. For example, the average monthly employer and employee premium contributions is broken out by employer size, industry, for profit/not for profit status, plus HDHP/non-HDHP.
- Benchmarking data validates the value of your benefits package.
In addition to working with your broker and/or carrier to offer valuable benefits, having reliable benefits benchmarking data along with local compensation data will help give you a competitive advantage. This is especially important given the challenges companies are facing with attracting new employees and retaining existing employees post-COVID.
Convinced of the importance of benefits benchmarking? If so, don’t miss the chance to get free data as a participant! The survey deadline is August 19, 2022. To request the participation email, or for questions on this or other chamber surveys, please contact Jennifer Suppé at (585) 256-4608 or Kathy Richmond at (585) 256-4618. Not sure if your company is a member or what membership level you are? Feel free to contact Kevin Donahue in membership at (585) 256-4651.