39th Annual Business Person of the Year Award Finalists Announced
Recognizing Outstanding Business Leaders
ROCHESTER, NY (June 6, 2022) The Small Business Council, a Greater Rochester Chamber affiliate, announces the finalists chosen for the 39th Annual Business Person of the Year Award. This prestigious honor, first awarded in 1983, recognizes for-profit business leaders in Greater Rochester who have demonstrated outstanding success, growth, leadership, and service in both in both civic and professional areas. The winner of the 39th Annual Business Person of the Year Award will be announced at an in-person celebration at the Callahan Theater at Nazareth College on Thursday, July 14, 2022.
The 39th Annual Business Person of the Year finalists are:
50 and Under Employees:
- Tina Paradiso, President, Imprintable Solutions Ink
- Benjamin Pearson, Founder & CEO, Enalas LLC
- Russell K. Schwartzbeck, Founder/CEO, SFG Wealth Management
- Jonathan F. Spacher, CEO & Co-owner, Fee Brothers, Inc.
- Keith Williams, Managing Partner, Consiliarium Group, LLC
Over 50 Employees:
- Michael Colyer, CEO, Foundry
- Jeffrey Cook, Managing General Partner & Chief Executive Officer, Cook Properties
- Mark Goldberg, President, Operation Brain Freeze (Carl Group Enterprises, LLC)
- David J. Riedman, President & CEO, Riedman Companies
- Victor E. Salerno, CEO, O'Connell Electric Company, Inc.
- Kevin M. Schulte, CEO, GreenSpark Solar
Sarah Compter, President of the Small Business Council (a Greater Rochester Chamber affiliate), said, "In a city long recognized for a handful of big corporations, it’s really the small and midsize businesses who fuel Rochester’s economy today. This summer, for the 39th year, the Small Business Council will honor executives who lead with passion, grit, and perseverance. Please join the SBC’s Board of Directors in our celebration of businesspeople who have made a difference in their organizations and communities. Come join us July 14th to toast Rochester’s Business Person of the Year Award finalists!”
Bob Duffy, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce President and CEO said, “Small and midsize businesses make up the majority of businesses in our region, and leadership matters at organizations of all sizes. We congratulate this year’s Business Person of the Year Award finalists, and look forward to joining our affiliate, the Small Business Council, to honor these men and women who are doing an exceptional job leading these successful businesses and driving our regional economy.”
For more information on the Business Person of the Year Award, contact Greater Rochester Chamber Events Specialist Cassidy Franklin at Cassidy.Franklin@GreaterRochesterChamber.com. To purchase tickets or explore sponsorship opportunities for the 39th Business Person of the Year Award celebration on July 14, 2022, visit https://www.greaterrochesterchamber.com/programs-events/signature-events/business-person-of-the-year.