The Rochester Affiliate of the National Human Resources Association Announces 2022 HR Executive of the Year and Rising Star Call for Nominations
Rochester, NY, November 29, 2021 -- The Rochester Affiliate of the National Human Resources Association is excited to announce the opening of the 2022 HR Executive of the Year and Rising Star nomination windows.
The HR Executive of the Year Award, which is in its 9th year, honors HR professionals who:
- Are innovative and consistently prepare their organizations for the future.
- Make significant contributions and impact their organizations, the HR community, and the communities in which they live.
- Demonstrate leadership and operational excellence.
- Inspire others to excel.
The Rising Star Award is in its 3rd year, and honors emerging HR leaders who:
- Demonstrate measurable and transformational impacts on their organization.
- Are champions for the Human Resources profession.
- Generate and share innovative ideas to strengthen their organizations.
- Lead by example and serve as role models for others in HR and in their company.
We are asking the Greater Rochester business community to nominate HR professionals in both categories. The complete list of eligibility criteria and nomination forms can be found below:
HR Executive of the Year: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TWQ8NRM
Rising Star: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TQRW6JL
Honorees across both categories will be recognized in the summer of 2022. Details will be released in the coming weeks, as we work to identify the best way to honor Rochester’s outstanding emerging HR leaders while adhering to state and local COVID-19 protocols.
The deadline to complete nominations is Friday, February 18, 2022.
About The Rochester Affiliate of the National Human Resources Association
The Rochester Affiliate of the National Human Resources Association provides an active forum for the exchange of information and ideas related to Human Resources. In addition to the advantages of national membership, Rochester Affiliate members enjoy quality monthly programs and a supportive environment for networking, professional development, and community involvement.
# # #