Four Points Health & Wellness – Benefits Employers and Employees
Has your organization explored this new member benefit yet? Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Four Points Inc. to offer a workplace health & wellness option that provides members the ability to enhance their employee benefit package with a program that pays for itself.
Employees can earn supplemental benefit protection by completing their choice of wellness activities, instead of paying for them out of pocket. This benefit:
- Delivers voluntary benefits without reducing your employees’ take-home pay
- Includes an easy-to-use wellness web portal and Smartphone app for employees to manage their and their families’ health
- Saves employers approximately $500 per year in FICA tax per enrolled employee!
Voluntary benefits such as critical illness, supplemental life, accident, etc. are a great way for employees and their families to help fill gaps due to sickness, accidents, and more, and help maintain their standard of living in the event of unexpected medical expenses.
Employee will also enjoy free wellness benefits through the industry-leading wellness app/portal including telemedicine, virtual counseling, health assessments and a variety of lifestyle coaching/challenges. Their program proudly carries the industry leading HITRUST Certification.
READY TO EXPLORE HOW YOUR ORGANIZATION AND YOUR EMPLOYEES CAN BENEFIT FROM A VOLUNTARY HEALTH & WELLNESS STRATEGY?
Please join us for a 45-minute informational webinar (max of 100 attendees):
- Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 1:00pm – register here:
- Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 10am - register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZItduqqqjgjGdN4pkF7KhKoyzWS90cplm6a
If you were unable to attend on this date and you would like to attend an info session, please contact Kathy Richmond. We’ll be scheduling additional webinars based on need. Or you are also welcome to contact Ann or Jody directly to set up a one-on-one meeting with you and your team.
Members are also welcome to contact Kathy Richmond at (585) 256-4618 with general questions.