Cancer Support Community Rochester Adds Seven Board Members
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Nov. 17, 2021 –Cancer Support Community Rochester (formerly Gilda’s Club Rochester) announced today that seven new members have joined its board of directors. The new board members are:
• Jillian Cauwels, consultant, Optum
• Mike Daniels, doctor of podiatric medicine, URMC St. James Hospital
• Rich Fraser, president/owner, Fraser Sports Sales
• Andre Godfrey , president and CEO of Entre Computer Services
• Phyllis Jackson, community wellness project manager, Common Ground Health
• Ida Perez, director of children and family stability services, Ibero American Action League
• Ryan Wegman, portfolio manager, Post Resch Tallon Inc.
About Cancer Support Community Rochester
Cancer Support Community Rochester (cscrochester.org) provides free, non-medical, social and emotional support to people living with cancer, along with their families and friends. The nonprofit serves more than 5,000 people annually and offers more than 1,000 free programs annually to adults, teens and children who are affected by any type of cancer. Cancer Support Community Rochester is an affiliate of a global nonprofit network of 175 Cancer Support Community and Gilda’s Club locations.