ThinkHR Portal Transitioning to Mineral Platform September 27
Greater Rochester Chamber has provided complimentary access to ThinkHR Comply since 2018. In 2019, ThinkHR merged with MammothHR and they have been working on combining the services and capabilities of both organizations.
To that end, on Monday, September 27, our members’ ThinkHR experience will be upgraded to the Mineral PlatformTM, which includes the same ThinkHR resources you’ve depended on, updated with new features and enhancements:
- Easily find the answers you need with improved navigation, search, and resources.
- Prepare for any changes in state or federal laws with proactive alerts, through the new Mineral Intelligence TM.
- Personalize your Homepage to display what’s most important to you and your business.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- Those who currently have ThinkHR access will be automatically updated to the new Mineral Platform. Login and account details will remain the same. Simply log in to see the platform in action on or after Monday, September 27.
- Your previous data will be available in Mineral for a seamless experience, which includes handbooks, Learn course completion (for those who purchased the upgrade), and more.
To learn more about the upcoming transition, visit this Mineral FAQ for more information: https://pages.trustmineral.com/rs/276-KTW-573/images/Mineral%20Client%20Upgrade%20FAQ.pdf.
If you don’t currently have ThinkHR Comply access (soon to be Mineral HR Compliance Library), please email your name, title, phone and email address to Kathy Richmond and request to be added. An account will be added for you and a welcome email sent. Please note, if you already have ThinkHR/Mineral access through your insurance broker, NHRA Rochester, etc., we will not be able to add you to our portal as only one account is permitted per person.
Please contact Kathy Richmond at (585) 256-4618 with any questions, or if you have any issues accessing your account after September 27.