SMPS Upstate New York Announces 2021-2022 Board of Directors
UPSTATE NEW YORK, September 14, 2021 – The Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Upstate New York Chapter is pleased to announce the 2021-2022 Board of Directors that has taken office on September 1, 2021.
- President - Sylvia Gersbach, Senior Director of Marketing and Business Development, The Chazen Companies (Poughkeepsie)
- President Elect - Kimberly Mura, Senior Marketing Coordinator, SWBR (Rochester)
- Past President - Teresa York, Marketing Coordinator, Creighton Manning (Albany)
- Secretary/Treasurer - Jessica Smith, CPSM, Marketing Manager, Appel Osborne Landscape Architecture (Syracuse)
- Education & Programs Director - Kate Calder, Marketing Manager, C2 Design Group (Schenectady)
- Membership Director - Jennifer Witnauer, Marketing Director, Mach Architecture (Buffalo)
- Communications Director - Tara Lowry, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Encorus Group (Buffalo)
- Public Relations Director – Carly Carman, Marketing Manager, M.J. Engineering and Land Surveying, P.C. (Albany)
- Chapter Advisor - Jill Shorter, Marketing Director, Ryan Biggs Clark Davis (Clifton Park)
- Chapter Advisor - Michael Kirmse, CPSM, Director of Marketing and Business Intelligence, Ramboll (Syracuse)
For more information on SMPS Upstate New York or its newly elected Board of Directors, visit www.smpsupstateny.org.
About SMPS Upstate New York
The Upstate New York Chapter of SMPS serves marketing professionals throughout Upstate New York, from Buffalo to Albany, from the North Country to the Southern Tier. SMPS is the only organization dedicated to creating business opportunities in the A/E/C industry. We offer our members networking opportunities, professional development, leadership opportunities, and marketing resources to help advance their careers and position their firms. The SMPS was created in 1973 by a small group of professional services firm leaders who recognized the need to sharpen skills, pool resources, and work together to create business opportunities. Today, the SMPS has a membership of 7,000+ marketing and business development professionals from architectural, engineering, planning, interior design, construction, and specialty consulting firms located throughout the United States and Canada.