In honor of International Women's History Month, we are honoring the finalists for the Greater Rochester ATHENA International Awards, presented by Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and the Women’s Council affiliate. These internationally recognized awards, which honor and empower women in business, will be presented this year at the 35th annual ATHENA Awards celebration on April 22, 2021.
The ATHENA International Award is given annually to a professional female leader who has demonstrated significant achievements in business, community service, and the professional advancement of women. Click on their names to read their bio and learn more about how they have shown their dedication and leadership have helped shape our community.
The 2021 ATHENA International Award finalists are:
· Iris Banister, Founder and Executive Director, NAMOW Counseling Center
· Glenna Colaprete, Owner and CEO, Glenna's CBD and Spa
· Lauren Dixon , Founder/Chairman, Dixon Schwabl Advertising
· Heidi Schult Gregory, Managing Partner, Rochester Office, Harris Beach PLLC
· Cindy Langston, Senior Vice President, Chief Analytics & Data Officer, Excellus Health Plan Blue Cross Blue Shield
· Nancy Neumann, Vice President of Interaction Design, ITX Corp.
· Lourdes Roa, Mid-West RBERN Coordinator, Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES
· Deborah Stendardi, Vice President for Government and Community Relations (recently retired), Rochester Institute of Technology
· JoAnne M. Tallinger-Ryan MHA RN, Co-Founder & Chief Community Engagement Officer, Continual Care Solutions, Inc.
· Dina G. Vazzana, Vice President/General Manager Life Science Optics, IDEX Health & Science
We look forward to introducing the ATHENA International Young Professional Award and ATHENA International Organizational Award finalists in the coming weeks.
View the full list of 2021 Greater Rochester ATHENA International Award, Organization, and Young Professional Finalists.
The ATHENA International Awards Celebration will be held on April 22, 2021! Register and view sponsorship opportunities here.