St. John Fisher University Looking for Organizations Looking to Host Scholar Volunteers
Within the Service and First-Generation Scholar Programs at St. John Fisher University, first-year Scholars engage in the community in small groups to support our local nonprofit organizations.
Might your organization have a project this Spring? Below are examples of possible opportunities:
- Volunteer to participate in community events
- Assist with fundraising events
- Assist with your food distribution or soup kitchens
- Assist in after-school programs or adult education classes.
- Help with literacy programs.
- Participate in clean-up initiatives.
- Volunteer at museums, theaters, or art galleries.
- Support cultural events and festivals.
- Assist with art education programs.
- Participate in recreational programs for individuals with disabilities.
- Social media support.
The link below is the Google form to share opportunities a small group could do to support your efforts:
As a reminder, there is no guarantee students will sign up, but our goal is always to give at least a week’s notice of confirmed sign-ups/or let the organization contact know that it wasn’t filled.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Emily Colliss at St. John Fisher University directly at this number or email. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!