Pirate Toy Fund Announces Annual Toy Drive
We're excited to announce the start of our 23rd Annual Pirate Toy Fund Drive starting Friday, November 24, 2023. From 11/24 to 12/2, we will be represented by business owners in our community at various collection sites throughout the week. Our Toy Drive continues after the kickoff week allowing businesses to collect NEW unwrapped toys for us through December 22, 2023.
The Pirate Toy Fund’s mission has been to get toys to kids in need of comfort at exactly the moment they most need it. It’s a simple process that has worked for over 20 years: Rochester residents donate toys or funds to purchase toys, and the Pirate Toy Fund distributes the toys to Rochester-area agencies, hospitals, and first responders.
Last year, with the help of our community we collected over 36,000 toys!
Below is the link to sign up for a store to collect toys: https://ptftoystore.com/signup/
Locations for collection of toys are as follows:
- 11/24: Barnes & Noble Webster: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- 11/25: Barnes & Noble Webster: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- 11/26 Perinton Ambulance- 1400 Turk Hill Road Fairport, N.Y.: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- 11/27: Eastview Mall: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- 11/28: Marketplace Mall: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- 11/29: Greece Ridge Mall: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- 11/30: Aquinas Institute- 1127 Dewey Avenue, Rochester, N.Y.: 7:30 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- 12/1: Kinecta F.C.U- 1560 W. Ridge Road Rochester, N.Y.: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 12/2: FINALE @ Strong Museum: 12 noon- 12:30 p.m.
For more information and the latest updates, please visit www.PirateToyFund.org or call the Pirate Toy Fund at