Air Force Forum to engage Industry and Academia to be held in Rochester, NY
The MCFL APEX Accelerator will present "Air Force Forum – An Engagement for Industry and Academia" on May 10, from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. This is an opportunity to have in-depth conversations and information sharing with key small business representatives from Air Force Material Command, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center, Air Force Research Labs, and AFWERX.
Learn about growing and strengthening partnerships, strategies and new DoD funding for innovators. This event includes panel discussions with the Air Force and L3Harris Technologies, Inc. and Lockheed Martin Corporation.
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023
- 8:30 a.m. Registration
- 9 am – 4 pm
- 4 pm Golisano Institute Tours
- RIT Louise Slaughter Hall, CIMS Conference Center
- (Parking passes and directions will be sent to approved registrants)
AIR FORCE SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Mr. Jeff Mellott, Director, Small Business, AFMC Wright-Patterson AFB OH
- Mr. Greg Santiago, Director, Small Business, AFIMSC San Antonio, TX
- Mr. Brian McJilton, Director, Small Business, AFRL Wright Brothers Institute Dayton, OH
- Mr. William O’Mara, Chief of Strategic Planning, AFRL Rome, NY
- Mr. John McCanney, Air Force SBIR/STTR Program Sprint Lead, AFWERX Rome, NY
- Mr. Michael Graniero, Small Business Professional, AFRL Information Directorate Rome, NY
PARTICIPATING PRIME PANELISTS
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Service Industry
Registration is required. Limited seating. FOCI enforced event.
No fee to attend.