Solü Technology Partners Named Technology Business of the Year by Victor Local Development Corporation
Solü Technology Partners will be recognized as Technology Business of the Year by the Victor Local Development Corporation at their 17th Annual Victor Business Awards. The event will be held at Cobblestone Creek Country Club on May 11, and this year’s keynote speaker is Bill Foster, CEO of BioWorks Inc.
According to Kathy Rayburn, Director of Economic Development, “This year’s award recipients are leading the way in their respective fields and are very deserving of the recognition. We’re proud to honor them at this year’s Business Awards.”
Solü was selected for the award based on growth and expansion into new markets, technology projects delivered to companies in Rochester and across the country, amongst other considerations.
Said Jim Smith, president and co-founder of Solü, “As a proud member of the Victor business community, we are honored to be recognized as Technology Business of the Year. We are committed to supporting and engaging with our local communities and couldn’t be more appreciative of the recognition.”
This year’s award recipients include:
● Business of the Year – Lantek Companies
● Family Owned Business of the Year – Sweet Basil Cafe
● Financial Service Champion of the Year – First American
● Health Service Provider of the Year – Kulp Physical Therapy
● Manufacturing Business of the Year – Progressive Machine & Design
● Technology Business of the Year – Solü Technology Partners
● Women Owned Business of the Year – Marshal Dental Group
● Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Emily Chen of Brooks & Harlow Salon
● Emerging Retailer of the Year – Busy Bean Cafe
● Retailer of the Year- Retail Merchant – AE Gifts & Clothing and Artisan Market
● Retailer of the Year- Restaurant – New York Beer Project
● Retailer of the Year- Eastview Mall – PF Chang’s
● Town of Victor Legacy Award – Karen Guidarelli
● Customer Service Award of Excellence – C and R Vision
● Shining Star – Howard Hanna Victor
● Ambassador Award – Mike Manikowski
The Victor Local Development Corporation, a not-for-profit entity, effectively delivers a complete economic development program by encouraging and supporting small business investment in the Town and Village of Victor.
About Solü Technology Partners:
Solü Technology Partners is a national technology staffing and software solutions provider headquartered in Rochester, New York, with offices in Syracuse, New York; Phoenix, Arizona; Columbus, Ohio; and Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. For more than 25 years, Solü has been recognized as a trusted partner who provides value-added solutions and IT services to its clients, while providing 500+ employees across the U.S. with rewarding and challenging career paths. Learn more at solutechnology.com.